Saturday, July 12, 2014

My First Stitch Fix Box




If you are a bit of a subscription-box junkie like I am (sorry I'm not sorry), Stitch Fix might be something you want to look into.  I heard about it from a friend of my Mom's when I was home in May, and it is FUN!

The basic premise is this: get a box styled for you every month with 5 different pieces of clothing in them, keep what you like, send back what you don't at no charge.  My first box was filled with cute things, but I only ended up keeping one of them.  The navy/white chevron blouse goes with a lot that I already have and it works well for work and casual stuff too.  You win either way!

I will say, the pieces aren't the cheapest. But I feel the quality is much better than a lot of stuff you'd buy for cheaper. That blouse that I just bought is timeless and will be a staple in my wardrobe for years to come!

Shirt: Collective Concepts via Stitch Fix
Skirt: LOFT
Shoes: Steve Madden @ DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment